The programme wishes to encourage and stimulate the establishment and development of small and middle enterprises in the rural area. The main objective is the start-up and development of private economical structures founded in the rural space, through the increase in the number of jobs, but also of the SMEs in the rural area.
The budget allocated for this programme, for 2016, is of 25.900.000 lei, whereas the estimated number of beneficiaries counts at least 207.
The beneficiaries of this programme are:
- Economical operators: small and middle enterprises organised on the basis of Law no. 31/1990, authorised persons, individual and family enterprises;
- Companies: microenterprises, small and middle enterprises, which meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They are SMEs;
- They own integral private social capital;
- They have their social headquarters and work points in the rural area;
- They are registered at the ORC and develop their activity on Romanian territory;
- The associates, shareholders or administrators who own positions in several companies cannot apply for the present programme for more than one company;
- The CAEN code for which the financing is requested is eligible for the programme;
- They have been registered at the Trade Register Office for 5 years, at most;
- They have no debts for the local or general budget;
- They reinvest at least 30% of their profit annually, for a period of 3 years starting with the year following the receivement of the irredeemable financial allowance;
- They have at least one employee;
- They have not surpassed the minimum 200.000 euro limit over the course of three financial exercises for a unique enterprise;
- They are presently not in the stage of judicial reorganisation, dissolution, liquidation, enforcement, operational closing, insolvency, bankruptcy or temporary activity suspension;
- They have not been the subject of a decision of state aid recovery issued by the European Court / OTIMMC.
The financing of business plans in this programme is organised thus:
- The IFA (irredeemable financial allowance): up to 90% of the eligible costs for the project, without overcoming the sum of 125.000 per beneficiary;
- Individual (own) contribution: at least 10% of the eligible costs for the project.